About the role:
We are looking to recruit a suitably skilled and experienced professional to undertake a 3 month contract as Training Project Officer for the CEO Network. The CEO Network comprises the following organisations; AdventCare, BASScare, Donwood, Eva Tilley Memorial Home, Glengollan Village, Lyndoch Living, MannaCare, Olivet Aged Care; Ralac Inc and Samarinda.
Key tasks include:
- Document current RAC training programs and method for each site, mandatory and general
- Scope future RAC training requirements for all network members
- Develop an analysis matrix of organisations training versus training providers versus frequency of training offered versus cost
- Develop a RAC training schedule to meet the needs of all network members
Preferable skills and experience:
- Formal training qualifications and/or Health/Community qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years experience within aged care
- Knowledge of training requirements within the aged care sector
- Previous project management experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite of applications
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact Mark Zentgraf, CEO on 0437 592 196.