Sydney Children's Hospitals Foundation (SCHF) is looking for a passionate Funding Coordinator to join our team.
The Funding Coordinator role collaborates across many teams within the Foundation and externally with hospital departments within the Network.
This position is a 12 months part time contract role liaising with the fundraising and finance teams of the Foundation, with potential for extension.
- Update the CRM system with information relating to specific funding requirements and hospital information are updated in line with Foundation requirements.
- Coordinate plaques for all equipment funded by SCHF across hospital and service sites.
- Apply high level interpersonal and strong administration skills, including attention to detail, and managing competing priorities.
- Manage external relationships with key hospital staff for the coordination of priority lists provided to SCHF.
- Attend equipment meetings and liaise with SCHN staff to maintain updated CHW and SCH lists.
- Use initiative and sensitivity to solve problems/issues, identifying when to escalate.
- Review financial reports for funds allocation and acquittals of equipment.
- Equipment impact reporting.
Funding Priority Support:
- Assist the fundraising team with sourcing of information for specific funding needs, proposal development and impact reporting.
- Maintain knowledge bank for key Department information used by fundraisers.
- Provide fundraising teams with support on financial reports relating to donated funds.
- Work with finance team for acquittal information from donor records and fund allocations.
- Maintain and update priority funding and equipment lists in collaboration with SCHN departments.
- Relevant experience in an administration role, with ability to meet deadlines, quality standards and objectives.
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers in a professional, sensitive, and pleasant manner, both face to face and over the phone.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills including the ability to make decisions and manage a variety of external stakeholders from varying backgrounds.
- Strong Excel skills with attention to detail with a proven focus on accuracy and thoroughness, and use of Customer Relationship databases
- Previous experience working in a hospital environment an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team or autonomously, to collaborate across teams to achieve enhanced outcomes including a demonstrated ability to adapt to changing circumstances, work processes and prioritising workload.
- Demonstrated high standards of integrity, ethics, judgement, and confidentiality.
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to match your career to a compelling cause and see the impact of your work.
- Flexible working.
- A supportive workplace, with access to professional development opportunities.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Westmead or Randwick location.
- Attractive NFP salary packaging.
Successful candidates must have the legal right to work in Australia and will be required to undertake a criminal record check before commencing employment.
Sydney Children's Hospitals Foundation is an inclusive place to work. We welcome and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and other diverse groups. As such, if you require any adjustments to submit your application, please get in touch with us at email@example.com using the subject line: Funding Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs.