- Reports To: Program Manager
- Position Type: Six month contract period part-time (0.5 FTE)
- Flexible Operations: Work from home and in the field. Skyline’s office is based at 45/51 Riversdale Road Hawthorn and is available on occasions
- Salary: FTE pro-rata $60,000
Skyline is committed to recruiting cultural, linguistic and lived experience diversity see more https://skylinefoundation.org.au/diversity-and-inclusion/
Are you passionate for a better world where everyone has opportunities to realise their dreams through education?
Are you driven with a hard-working ethic, and great administration and relationship skills?
Do you have tech smarts? Able to be agile across intuitive platforms and keen to support Skyline's digital transformation?
Are you looking for a role 20 hours a week working in an aspirational small not-for-profit - may be to sit alongside your university studies?
If so, Skyline Education Foundation Australia would love to hear from you!
Skyline Education Foundation is a not for profit organisation funded through tax deductible gifts, grants, philanthropy, business and community contributions or donations that supports resilient high ability young people typically in low ICSEA (Index of Community Socio-Educational Advantage) government secondary schools to successfully complete their VCE and transition to tertiary education or career of choice. Our vision is that VCE Students who have high ability or are gifted and/or academically talented become resilient leaders in the face of social and economic adversity. Our mission is to empower our Students to thrive through education and personal growth in a caring community. Over 15 years we have supported over 400 students to successfully complete year 12 and transition to higher education or their career of choice on a pathway to independence.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The Program Manager Assistant is accountable for supporting the Program Manager to optimise Skyline Program development, delivery, continuous improvement, outcomes and impacts.
- Provide a professional and engaging service experience emulating the organisation’s values
- Improve efficiencies through best practice Program administration and digitisation (IT, finance, risk, database, CRM, LMS, Projects, etc), communications (Students, Families, Schools), learning, engagement records management
- Optimise operations by developing and enabling digital systems eg. Zoho CRM, LMS
- Accurate and up to date diary/calendar management and scheduling
- Support logistics ensuring accurate and timely responsiveness eg Student needs and Program delivery
- Prepare and edit Program communications, resources, presentations and reports
- Support Program research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports
- Support Program marketing, communications and fundraising efforts through preparation of presentations, coordination of initiatives and stakeholder liaison
- Coordinate requests for information from internal and external stakeholders and provide a professional first point of contact for issues
- Escalate emerging and sensitive issues, maintain confidences
- Arrange and coordinate bookings and logistics eg. for Program Masterclasses, Residential experiences, selection, testing, consultations
- Manage the collation of Program papers, presentations and reports
- Manage the volume of deliverables by creating opportunities to introduce efficiencies/automation
- Other tasks as required to fulfil the effective operations of the Program and to support the realisation of the outcomes of the Strategic and Operational Plans
Key Selection Criteria
- Cultural and linguistic diversity and lived experience
- Capacity as an administrative and digital professional
- Skills in leveraging innovative digital tools for data management, communication, presentations, project management Student and Teacher engagement – capacity to rapidly upskill in MS Office, Zoom, Zoho, Learndash
- Capacity in optimising efficiencies
- Ability in internal and external stakeholder liaison
- Capacity to succeed in complex stakeholder environments
- Ability to liaise with contractors, suppliers and partners
- Appropriate education qualification in relevant discipline mandatory, or progressing towards this
A position description is attached.