- Base - Melbourne CBD
- Full time
- $85,000 including superannuation plus additional Salary Sacrifice options
An exciting opportunity to contribute to a more equitable and inclusive Australia
- Are you passionate about unlocking business as a force for good?
- Do you have exceptional time management, administrative, communication and interpersonal skills?
- Are you comfortable organising and prioritising multiple tasks/topics with a logical and methodical approach?
Then we want to hear from you!
About Social Traders
Social Traders is the national trailblazer of social enterprise procurement. We create a more inclusive and equitable Australia by making buying from social enterprise the norm.
Objectives of the role
This is a crucial role that supports the entire organisation nationally (we currently have offices in four states).
Your role will cover a range of essential corporate services: office coordination, HR administration including recruitment & onboarding, policies/process/procedures, finance support and administrative support to the Executive Team.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide administration management for the business
- Provide meeting & IT support
- Manage stakeholder communication – mail, emails and phone calls
- Liaise with our IT Provider for all IT equipment, maintenance and faults
- Continuous improvement of processes
- Lead the recruitment process including preparing and posting job ads
- Lead induction for new staff
- Implement team culture initiatives as identified by the Executive Team
- Coordinate staff events
- Maintain employee records (EEO data etc) according to policy & legal requirements
- Maintain the payroll employee database, assist in the processing of fortnightly pay runs, manage the administration of staff leave requests
- Provide support to the finance team for accounts receivable & payable
- Other accounts/accounting functions as required from time to time
- Assist with coordination of Executive Team meetings with external stakeholders
- Assist Executive with drafting announcements and presentations
- Coordinate in-person Board meetings when required
You are an excellent communicator. You build a natural rapport with people and thrive working as part of a team. You are self-driven and have an innovative mindset, often coming up with ideas for improvement. Being organised and action-oriented is your passion.
Your skills and experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline preferred
- Excellent communication skills, commercial acumen, self-driven, innovative mindset, team player
- Highly developed relationship building, communication, and interpersonal skills, with a strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience working in or with social enterprise and government and/or the private sector
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission and values of Social Traders
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems in challenging environments
What we offer you
- Access to salary packaging
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to be part of a growing and purpose-driven organisation
- Ongoing support for professional development
- Employer-funded Employee Program (EAP) access for you and your immediate family.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please express your interest by applying below.