- Melbourne CBD Location with flexible working arrangements
- Part time 0.6-0.8 FTE negotiable
- Remote work arrangements may be considered for candidates outside of Melbourne.
This exciting new role is suited for an experienced learning designer and facilitator, looking to contribute to a growing team and work for an organisation dedicated to changing business practices ‘for good’.
Working closely with the wider Social Traders team, the Learning Designer & Facilitator will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering learning products in all their forms (facilitator led, self-paced digital and blended virtual/face-to-face programs) for Social Traders’ two key customer groups:
- Certified Social Enterprises
- Business and Government Members.
At a high level this role will:
- Design the learning strategy
- Develop and implement a full suite of engaging and impactful learning products, including developing new content
- Develop and implement evaluation tools to assess the effectiveness of the learning program and to ensure continuous improvement
- Implement the development of the learning products on the relevant technology platforms
- Deliver learning products, including workshops (in-person or virtual), webinars or video recordings; as well as support other Social Traders facilitators to deliver learning products
- You have extensive experience in adult learning design and facilitation/teaching and have a qualification in Adult Learning or related
- You are passionate about social impact and can demonstrate a genuine interest in learning more about social procurement
- You are creative and have experience working with a small budget to create unique and engaging learning experiences
- You have outstanding communication skills and the ability to break down complex ideas into simple concepts
- You are a natural presenter, with an energetic and relatable presentation style
- You are self-driven, have a hands-on approach and don’t mind ‘doing a bit of everything’
- You are an expert at building effective feedback mechanisms and assessments to maximise engagement and learning outcomes
- You are highly organised, detail-oriented, and skilled at working with a wide range of stakeholders, often with competing priorities, and delivering on requirements
For more specific role requirements and key selection criteria please refer to the attached Position Description.
We believe that now is the time to rethink how we can all make a significant and positive impact on our economy and communities.
Social Traders exists to transform the lives of Australians most in need, by mobilising the social enterprise sector and changing businesses practices to spend with social enterprise.
We do this by connecting social enterprise suppliers with business and government buyers, creating a social procurement marketplace. Our aim is to build social procurement as ‘business as usual’, creating a fair and equitable Australia.
A position description is attached.