- Salary Range: $80-90K package
Brief role description:
- Help to unlock the potential of social procurement by servicing a portfolio of corporate and government buyer members.
- Bring a set of skills in change management, influencing and excellent client servicing.
- Comfortable networker who enjoys working with people at all organisational levels
- Passionate about working actively with existing customers to unlock value in the relationship.
- Identify opportunities within current network to increase/expand membership level/memberships to business partners/subsidiaries
Interim reporting to Principal, Business and Government Services
Key role responsibilities
- Identify and enable procurement deals between business and government members and social enterprises. - Manage a portfolio of Business and Government Member accounts to engage, inform and enable these organisations to buy from social enterprise. Develop the capability of business and government members in your portfolio - Work closely with the social enterprise team to identify potential social enterprise matches to meet the procurement needs of business and government members - Record key information about services and outcomes in the CRM.
- Maximise business and government member retention by providing them with an excellent service so that they use and renew their membership and promote ST across their networks. Develop strong relationships with business and government members. - Encourage and enable business and government members to draw on the full range of services available through their membership. Deliver high quality and responsive services to customers individually and as part of a team
- Work closely with team mates to continuously improve the Social Traders business and government member services and the general functioning of the Market Operations Team. Participate in team and organisation wide meetings. Share learnings back with the team. Participate in the development of new products and services as required. Performance measures/KPI’s - Business and Government Member retention - Customer satisfaction - Progress against Buyer Maturity Tool Member spend with social enterprises Experience, competencies and skills (refer ST Capability Framework as appropriate)
Qualifications: Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline preferred.
Key attributes: Excellent communication skills, commercial acumen, self-driven, innovative mindset, team player.
Essential: Highly developed relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong customer service orientation. Ability to work autonomously. Availability for interstate travel.
Highly regarded: Demonstrated track record in account management/stakeholder engagement roles.
Highly regarded: Experience working in or with social enterprise and/or Government and/or the private sector. Demonstrated commitment to social change and the mission and values of Social Traders.
Highly regarded: Knowledge and understanding of procurement - Demonstrated ability to solve problems in challenging environments. - Strong understanding of social enterprise and the benefits they deliver.
Internal - Market Operations team - Market Development team - Marketing team
External -- Government & Business sector (existing and potential members); Social enterprise sector