- 30 hours per week over a 5 day week (Monday to Friday)
Springvale Neighbourhood House (SNH) is a not-for-profit association which is run by and for the local community. Our RTO is a vital part of our organisation providing high level training at a low cost.
An opportunity is available for an experienced RTO Administration Officer to join our team and to grow and support the learning program at SNH.
Duties include completing assessment, claims, processing data using VETtrak student management software, customer service and general administration tasks. Assessments and RTO administrative compliance and providing student information and support in an integral and multifaceted role.
As the RTO Administration Officer you will be providing administration support to our students, trainers and assessors and management team.
- Accurately and promptly processing/managing student files and records
- Effectively managing workflows and paperwork to/from trainers and assessors and students
- Managing new enquiries and Communicating well with students and providing them with the necessary information and resources
- Entering student information into VETtrak Student Management System
- Reporting data regularly to government bodies as required
- Correcting error reports from data submissions
- Reporting to management for continuous improvement purposes
- Issuing Statements of Attainment and Certificates to Students
- Working collaboratively with our learning program team to support the growing needs of this area of our organisation
- Planning and coordinating student outings and events
Skills and Experience
You must have experience with
- VETtrak student management system
- Microsoft office (word, excel, powerpoint, publisher)
You will have experience working
- in the Vocational Education and Training sector, knowledge of the requirements of the VET sector and as well as AVETMISS compliance.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to manage high workloads and changing work priorities.
- You will be a professional, switched on and resilient worker who enjoys working in a responsive and changing work environment.
- Have strong customer service skills and understanding
A position description is attached.