- Based in Ashfield or Melbourne with flexible working arrangement
- Competitive salary for the right candidate plus Salary Packaging Options!
- Part Time-Permanent role, working 2 days per week
An opportunity exists for a Senior Project Management Officer to join an existing high functioning Communications Team, who has the desire to grow in the role to take on wider project management responsibilities. This is a part-time permanent position working 2 days per week within our Corporate Communication division.
Responsible for the effective day to day running of a major Brand Refresh project within the Public Affairs, Policy and Communications function (PAPC). This role requires the incumbent to draw upon knowledge of the most current tools, methods and procedures in Project Management. This role provides expert support and guidance on project management processes and procedures as it relates to a major project: the SSI Brand Refresh Portfolio (brand architecture, positioning and identify, intellectual property, compliance and contractual obligations review, and associated projects such as the project management of the development of a new website and intranet). Also, this role will involve supporting the project change planning of the internal communication of the organisation's integrated client management system (ICMS).
Responsibilities include not limited to:
- Advising on and supporting the principles for the successful implementation of the SSI Brand Refresh Portfolio and associated projects throughout the project life cycle and across SSI and its recently acquired Queensland subsidiary, Access
- Setting and controlling project criteria, including guidelines and limitations for the effective and successful socialisation and execution of the SSI Brand Refresh Portfolio and supporting the implementation and internal communications planning of the organisation's newly developed integrated client management system (Salesforce) where necessary
- Providing support in tracking and reporting progress and performance of SSI Brand Refresh Portfolio and associated sub-projects such as website and intranet planning, ICMS project and/or specific sub-project related to the effective implementation of Salesforce
- Producing and maintaining plans regarding resourcing, providing process administration support, contributing to quality control and preparing budgets
You will need to have at least 5+ years of experience in leading projects and change in enterprise-wide projects.
- Expert project management skills, coupled with a developed understanding of the project life cycle, project documentation, project standards and methodologies
- Experience project managing the effective implementation of a national re-branding program and logo refresh and ability to understand the relationship of specialised technical roles within the context of the overall project including Legal, Compliance, Internal Communications and Stakeholder management
- Ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and highly organised
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships internally
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sound understanding of contractual and legal obligations associated with brand/name change
- Highly developed communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret complex situations that may impact the organisation's reputation
- Strong written skills across different mediums
About our Benefits
- Salary packaging options to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free meaning more take-home pay!
- Industry-leading flexible working arrangement supported to work from home and office, including 9-day fortnight;
- Access to in-house training and learning opportunities for professional development and growth;
- Access to our inhouse wellbeing programs
- Working alongside professional and dedicated team members all wanting to make a difference in our communities.
About our Recruitment Process
At SSI we have a zero tolerance for child abuse and are committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation where protecting children and preventing and responding to child abuse is embedded in the everyday thinking and practice of all employees, contractors and volunteers. All employees will undergo a National Police Clearance and a Working with Children Check as a condition of employment.
Please apply directly via the button below including a cover letter and resume. Should you be successfully shortlisted, one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists will be in contact to guide you through our process and next steps.
SSI will provide reasonable adjustments in our recruitment processes and in the workplace. If you require a reasonable adjustment, or want to update your preferred method of communication, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Senior Project Management Officer enquiry via EthicalJobs or call Vimla Khooblall on 02 8799 6700.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander viewers are warned that the following video may contain images and footage of deceased persons - viewer discretion is advised.