We’re leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working with adults and young people, and in early childhood intervention.
Stride is a name that expresses our ambition – it’s a name that’s purposeful and shows awareness of the important role we play in the recovery journey.
It's an exciting time to be part of our journey. Join us to make a difference. We're here to Stride.
- Located at our Woolloongabba office
- Part-time (0.6FTE) & Permanent (Days are Wed, Thurs & Fri)
- Attractive Base Salary plus Super
- Salary Packaging options (up to $15,899 tax free!)
- Meals and entertainment allowance of up to $2,650!
- Leave loading at 17.5%
- Paid parental leave
- Stride Rewards – access to discounts from 100s of retailers (fashion, food and fitness)
- Supportive team environment
- Excellent training and development
- Be the first point of contact to our main Stride phone line and handle online enquiries through our website. Handle and refer these calls and enquiries professionally and calmly to the appropriate area within Stride
- Provide general administrative support including co-ordination, general office administration, catering and booking meetings.
- Maintain and monitor stationery, office supplies and consumables
- Problem solve decisively and responsibly in dealing with difficult situations
- As this is a job share role, ideally you will be able to flex your days to cover periods of leave and other absences
- Other duties relevant to the position as required
- Ideally Cert III in Business Administration (or other relevant qualification)
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Must have experience providing administration support to a team ideally within a health related service
- Ability to manage communications and information with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to maintain a calm, pleasant and respectful manner and to deal with a diverse range of people
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, problem solve and work flexibly and seek counsel where appropriate
- Demonstrated computer knowledge with skill in Microsoft Office programs
- A positive attitude that is, respectful, inclusive and enthusiastic.
- Must hold a current yellow card/or be willing to apply for NDIS worker screening clearance
Stride is an inclusive workplace and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds in order to enhance the depth of cultural diversity and insight within our workforce.
This includes but is not limited to people with a lived-experience of mental health recovery, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities.
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Applications will be viewed and actioned upon receipt.