We are leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working with adults and young people, and in early childhood intervention.
Stride is a name that expresses our ambition – it’s a name that’s purposeful and shows awareness of the important role we play in the recovery journey.
As we embark on our next stage, join us to make a difference. We're here to Stride.
headspace Centres act as a one-stop-shop for young people who need help with mental health, physical health, alcohol and other drugs and/or work and study support.
- Full-time & Permanent
- Based in Meadowbrook
- Paying on HPSS Level 3.3-3.5 (dependent on qualifications & experience)
- Salary Packaging options (up to $15,899 tax free!)
- Plus meals and entertainment allowance of up to $2,650!!
- Leave Loading at 17.5%
- Paid parental leave
- Stride Rewards – access to discounts from 100s of retailers (fashion, food and fitness)
- Excellent training and career development
- Supportive team environment
- Deliver high quality evidence based clinical care to achieve better health outcomes for young people seeking to access primary care, mental healthcare, alcohol and drug services and social, educational and vocational services.
- Participate as a member of a multi-disciplinary team in providing comprehensive mental health assessment, case management, intervention or group work as required.
- Apply independent clinical judgement to complex decision making under the clinical practice supervision or professional guidance of the Clinical Manager.
- Must have one of the following: General AHPRA registration as a Psychologist, Clinical Psychologist, Mental Health Occupational Therapist, Mental Health Nurse OR Social Worker with AASW registration/eligibility OR Counsellor with Level 2 PACFA or ACA registration
- Advanced level of knowledge and skill to undertake routine clinical practice with a superior understanding within the continuum of care.
- Well-developed judgment and evaluation skills demonstrating a working understanding assessment and care planning
- Ideally extensive & demonstrated experience providing clinical services to young people (12-25 years)
- High level communication skills to establish effective partnerships and provide consultation to the team as well as government and other non-government service providers.
- Ability to contribute to the professional development of self and others through education, professional networking and application of evidence based practice.
- Demonstrating a great level of profession specific knowledge, expertise and skill.
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Applications will be viewed and actioned upon receipt. Please be advised that the listing may close earlier if sufficient applications have been received.