We’re leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working with adults and young people, and in early childhood intervention.
Stride is a name that expresses our ambition – it’s a name that’s purposeful and shows awareness of the important role we play in the recovery journey.
As we embark on the next stage of our journey, join us to make a difference. We're here to Stride.
- Based in Bendigo
- 2 x Full-time & Permanent opportunities available
- Schads Level 4 plus Super
- Salary packaging options (up to $15,899 tax free!!)
- Meals and entertainment allowance of up to $2,650!!
- Leave loading at 17.5%
- Stride Rewards – access to discounts from 100s of retailers (fashion, food and fitness)
- Paid parental leave
- One paid wellbeing leave day per year
- Purchase up to 5 additional leave days in a 12 month period (pro rata entitlement if part-time)
- Excellent training & career development
To strengthen the ability of people with psychosocial disability to participate more fully in the community and enhance their capacity for social and economic participation through:
- Respond to referrals and asses against eligibility for the NDIS
- Strengthening their ability to coordinate and implement supports in their NDIS individualised funding packages and identifying services in line with their stated goals and desired outcomes.
- Supporting their engagement with mainstream services
- Developing capacity and resilience in their network
- Minimum of a Cert IV in a Community services related discipline (ideally a completed degree or Diploma)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a human services environment, particularly experience in understanding service delivery and how it can best deliver for clients with persistent and complex mental health.
- Experience in assisting participants to test their eligibility of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) or transition them to other appropriate supports.
- Highly-developed communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills including the ability to work and communicate effectively with clients, their families, community agencies and other professionals.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high demand work environment and to exercise judgment and initiative.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Must be eligible to apply/currently hold a WWCC
- Must hold/be willing to apply for NDIS worker screening clearance
- Current Drivers License
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for all positions (in accordance with Public Health Orders, Work Health and Safety and duty of care obligations for staff and participants/students). As part of the recruitment process Stride requests evidence of vaccination status (in accordance with privacy principles) to ensure compliance with all government orders and directives.
Stride is an inclusive workplace and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds in order to enhance the depth of cultural diversity and insight within our workforce.
This includes but is not limited to people with a lived-experience of mental health recovery, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities.
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Applications will be viewed and actioned upon receipt.