- Be part of a team that is committed to enhancing the lives of people with a disability.
- Generous salary & not-for-profit salary packaging tax-free benefits.
- Vital role driving business reputation and growth across the Australian Disability Enterprises
- The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose mission it is to shape a more just and compassionate society.
The Commercial (Sales) and Production Manager is a vital role within Vinnies Australian Disability Enterprise services. You will drive business reputation and growth across the Australian Disability Enterprises. Leading a diverse and geographically dispersed team to deliver the best outcomes for people with a disability.
Reporting to the Disability and Inclusion Director key part of your role will be to develop and maintain relationships with funding bodies.
You will be innovative, analytical and seek growth potential whilst meeting P & L requirements.
- Evolve business practices and culture to meet the changing needs of the market and society
- Build and implement an innovative commercial strategy, driving efficiencies to ensure contracts remain financially viable
- Prepare annual operating budget and oversee financial performance-reviews,
- Measure productivity and determine areas needing cost management and program improvement.
- Provide effective leadership to the operations and production teams supervising and engage staff to build effective team relations,
To be successful, you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications and or extensive experience in commercial operations and business development.
- High level of commercial acumen, analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing a business plan for growth
- Proven experience influencing and implementing a diverse production/manufacturing environment and understanding of best-practice production process
- Excellent organisational and communication skills,
- Proven leadership and management experience
- Ability to relate positively with a wide range of people, including people with disability
- Experience using a client database and Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to travel to regional areas (primarily Coonamble) on a regular basis.
- NDIS New Worker Screening and the Certificate of completion for The NDIS Worker Orientation Module - Quality, Safety & You or willingness to obtain Certificate of completion.
If this sounds like you, don't wait - apply now, we are interviewing applications as we receive them. Submit your application with a resume and cover letter which addresses the key requirements of the position description.
Information on how to apply.
If you have questions about this role, please email to email@example.com quoting Commercial and Production Manager ADE/VIN2518 enquiry via EthicalJobs.
The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society's commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People. Prior to an offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check, Working with Children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQIA, candidates of any or no religious beliefs and applicants of all ages.