Are you passionate about mental health and helping people like Adrian?
Do you think services could be delivered differently?
Do you want to influence the future of an innovative start-up?
If so, this is the role you’ve been looking for!
Suitsme is a start-up providing mental health support under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). We are growing fast and looking for an experienced, results driven Operations Manager to support us as we scale nationally.
THE BIGGER PICTURE STUFF
- Suitsme is one of Australia's first App based mental health specialist NDIS provider
- We are growing fast are aiming to have impact at scale leveraging technology to help people with mental health conditions
- Most importantly we aim to create great human connection
Suitsme blends mental health services and mobile technology to put clients at the centre, as the boss of their support needs.
We are an app-based NDIS service provider that specialises in mental health. Our app connects clients and Mental Health Supports Workers, ensuring choice, control, and flexibility.
You can find out more about us at www.suitsme.app.
- You know how to motivate a team to achieve results in a high pressure environment.
- You communicate effectively to cut through the noise and set clear expectations.
- You have well developed critical analysis skills that allow you to collect and utilise data to drive business decisions.
- You think creatively to solve problems and are not afraid to try new, innovative solutions.
- You’re good with detail and have excellent people skills.
- You are confident with technology, including mobile apps and google workspace.
- You’re able to adapt to the fast pace and changing priorities that exist in a startup.
- Lead our frontline management teams to deliver high quality services and meet growth targets.
- Drive a culture of high achievement within a flat, teal organisational structure.
- Monitor and maintain key performance indicators as Suitsme expands out of WA to deliver services nationally.
- Ensure alignment between recruitment and growth strategies such that Suitsme always has a supply of workers to meet the growing demand for services.
- Support our team to create the best possible outcomes for our clients.
Any queries about the role can be directed to Luke Rowe via firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Operations Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.