Sunnyfield is an industry-leading not-for-profit organisation with 1500 employees delivering over 2000 support services, and a licensed Primary TGA bottle filling contract packer for over-the-counter (OTC) solid dosage capsules and tablets.
For almost 70 years, we have been supporting people with disability of all ages to be active, inclusive participants in their communities to achieve their goals through innovative programs and person-centred active support.
Our staff are our valued partners and key to Sunnyfield’s success. As advocates of inclusivity and equality, we strive to have a team that reflects the diversity of the people we support, so their needs are met to the best of our ability.
About the role
Sunnyfield is currently seeking a General Manager of Employment Services in a full time capacity. The role is ultimately accountable for delivering the following key outcomes:
- Sunnyfield’s Employment Services clients receive client-focused, quality and safe support services as contracted through their NDIS plans, with clients making measurable progress towards their goals achievement, creating client and customer satisfaction;
- All service delivery for clients, in conjunction with guardians and circle of support and service delivery operations, meet all legislated, NDIS and Sunnyfield quality, risk and compliance requirements.
- Business Customer relationships of mutual benefit are developed and grown with delivery in full and on-time to specification with sustainable revenues and net operating margin; to create repeat meaningful work for clients
- the Employment Services team are provided with coaching and mentoring inclusive and equitable leadership and management, and there is a high-performance culture where all staff feel empowered to meet client service needs and wants, in conjunction with persons responsible (customers); balanced with the commercial needs of business customers and
- the Employment Services strategic direction, business plan and KPIs, growth and financial performance objectives are met.
- Experienced Senior Manager or General Manager in FMCG Industry or Pharmaceutical industry looking for your next challenge
- Passion for making a positive difference and working with people with a disability
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise and use initiative, and communicate in writing and verbally well
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player who can operate under competing pressures
- Attractive remuneration package, including Salary Packaging
- Learning and development, including paid training
- Flexible work arrangements
- Access to professional counselling
- Discounted health insurance
- Collaborative and positive working culture, including regular wellbeing events
Successful candidates will be required to clear required probity checks, including but not limited to a National Criminal History Record Check and NDIS Worker Screening Check.
If you are passionate about empowering people with disability to live a life of choice, opportunity and independence and would like to work in a challenging and rewarding role, we would love to hear from you.
To join the Sunnyfield family, click on Apply Now with a cover letter and your resume.
A position description is attached.