- 6 months maternity leave contract with view to possible extension
- Develop your marketing career with a leading not-for-profit
- 100% Remote/ Work from home (applicants can be based anywhere in Australia)
- $70K base + super + salary packaging options
Who We Are
The most important thing you need to know about us…is Unisson. It means what you think it means. No hidden or cryptic messaging. At Unisson, we aim to work with the people we support to help them live their best life - whatever that means to them, on their own terms. As an organisation we've been around for nearly 100 years. We are proud of our history not because it means we're old, but because we have inspiring beginnings to lean on. Find out more at unissondisability.org.au.
About the Role
We currently have an exciting role for a Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing & Engagement team on a 6-month maternity leave contract, to help achieve business growth. Working closely with our Marketing and Content Manager, as well as other business stakeholders, you will plan and execute brand and lead generation campaigns across various marketing channels.
What you will be doing:
- Plan and deliver targeted marketing campaigns across multiple channels (including email, web, social, events and radio).
- Create and repurpose strategic audience content to strengthen campaigns (including videos, newsletters, and client testimonials).
- Manage the social media schedule and deliver engaging social posts for key Client Services.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to plan and deliver marketing initiatives that generate demand and awareness of Unisson's services.
- Report on marketing campaign effectiveness and return on investment.
- Assist with the research and development of events, sponsorships, and other marketing partnerships that align with business goals.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or relevant field.
- 2 + years' experience in digital marketing, campaign management or lead generation.
- Experience in analysing marketing results and optimising to improve conversion.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and developing and optimising content.
Additional skills that would be advantageous
- Social media guru.
- Excels at multi-tasking and project management.
- Thinks and communicates clearly.
- Experience using Salesforce / Pardot (desirable).
Why work for us?
- Amazing, collaborative culture and work/life balance.
- Work from home opportunity
- Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging options available.
- Discounted health cover.
To apply, click on the "Apply Now" link below.