- Sydney Manly Area or nearby suburbs
We are looking for a male Support Worker to fill position that we have available in Manly Area/ or nearby suburbs of Sydney.
To support our customer we need a person with the below skills and exposure:
- Available for work 10+ hours per week: e.g. shifts 2pm-10pm and 10pm -6am active
- Residing in Manly Area /or nearby suburbs or willing to travel
- Able to work as per further shifts (or as requested) - [e.g. Regular Weekdays and weekends and as requested]
- Minimum 2 years of experience in ‘Behaviour Management’
- You will provide a range of support services for our male client depending upon the his care plan and requirements (either in the facilities /or at their premises)
- Our participants requires Support Workers who will assist him with daily routine, provide social support and assist with community access.
Also, we need a candidate with the below qualifications/equipment possession:
- Must own a smartphone with Internet access
- Must have current National Police Clearance
- Must have current Working with Children check
- Must have current First Aid Certificate
- Must have valid working rights within Australia
- Must have valid Driving Licence and insured car/vehicle
Required Personal Attributes:
- Good communication skills - good command in English
- Reliable and Responsible
- Team player/able to work in a team
- Calm and emotionally stable; able to handle pressure
- Softly speaking
- Able to follow instructions and directions
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a support worker?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?