- Nationwide, 1,500 employee NFP organisation = grow your career
- Job stability and values based organisation
- Purchase leave | Salary packaging | Flexible Work Model
Tradewind have partnered with EACH and are seeking a Community Development Coordinator to join a diverse and highly motivated group of experienced community & social services professionals.
EACH works across the health, disability, counselling and community mental health services across Australia. EACH promotes health, building hope and creating opportunity to help build a healthy community where everyone belongs.
The Community Development Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing a Community Engagement and Capacity Building Plan. The aim of this plan is to strengthen the awareness and capacity of mainstream and community services.
To achieve this, you will need to:
- Strengthen opportunities in the community for children with a disability/developmental delay
- Capacity build and upskill community understanding of the NDIS
- Create relationships and network with community leaders to support community inclusion
- Deliver content, such as webinars, presentations, create resources to enhance inclusion.
The successful appointment will:
- Be Bachelor qualified (Social Sciences, Social Work, Community Services or relevant / similar disciplines)
- Have previous experience in a similar role or demonstrate transferable experience
- Demonstrate experience working with developmental delays / disabilities
- Confirm willingness to complete references, police check, NDIS checks
What we offer
EACH is committed to developing our people. We will support you to be your best.
- Work arrangements that flex to you (including WFH options)
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Engaging, inclusive and supportive team
- Opportunities for internal career progression
- Generous Not-for-Profit Salary Packaging
- Professional support and mentoring
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Support through a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities to continuously grow and develop.
How to Apply
Apply via the Apply Now button.
Contact Tylar Joseph, Brett Stirling or Danielle Arthur on 03 9081 0563 for a confidential chat.
TRADEWIND & EACH ARE PROUD TO BE EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYERS.