The Quality Assurance Officer is a part-time role (19 hours per week) that can be worked remotely from anywhere in Australia within NT business hours.
Primary purpose of the position
The purpose of this position is to provide high level administration to WYDAC Management and staff to effectively maintain the quality management system and processes as required by the strategic, quality and continuous improvement agenda of ISO: 9001 accreditation.
The Quality Assurance Officer will be responsible to the HR & Quality Manager.
Duties and responsibilities
The following areas are critical to the role and constitute the primary duties required to be successful in fulfilling the duties associated with this position.
1. Quality Management and Systems
- Ensure that Quality management processes are carried out appropriately by using and maintaining the quality management platform – Logiqc (QC).
- Recommend and preparation of any changes/ updates to appropriate policies and procedures and documents on QC
- Ensure document control and naming conventions for consistency and record management on QC
- Support in maintaining accreditation, process development and implementation to improve quality and governance
2. Continuous Improvement and Audits
- Schedule and coordinate internal audits as per the Internal Audit Register.
- Assist with the preparation required for external quality audits
- Successful and timely completion of all documents/reports to a high standard in terms of quality and compliance.
- Administer the compliance register to ensure ongoing compliance with contracts, quality accreditation and industry regulatory requirements to include registrations, licensing, certification and other legislative expectations
- Conduct internal audits as directed by management and follow-up with members of staff who are delegated audits to ensure Quality Review Assessment timelines are met
- Assist in investigation of incidents, complaints and non-conformance issues as directed by management and in an appropriate manner
- Implement improvements as directed by Management, this may involve working with relevant staff to develop action strategies where results have indicated improvements are required
3. Reports and Training
- Assist the HR & Quality manager with preparing reports to communicate quality activities and analysis
- Assist to identify and recommend training needs and organise training interventions to meet quality standards
- Ensure the training of staff in the use of QC
4. Project and Office Administration
- Undertake minor projects under the direction of the HR & Quality Manager, including contribution to organisation-wide projects as required by Executive Management
- Maintain quality systems administration in the absence of the HR & Quality Manager
Annual Salary: $67,280 Pro-Rata ($34.04 per hour)