Start your career with The Salvation Army today!
We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding role; we invite you to review our current vacancies.
The Salvation Army is one of Australia's largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. The Salvation Army offers the opportunity to use your professional skills and expertise to make a real difference in the lives of people who need help most.
Reporting to the Quality Benchmarking and Reporting Manager, you will be an integral member of the Salvation Army Continuous Improvement team which is responsible to strengthen the quality of TSA's services through applying a consistent territorial approach to continuous improvement, incident management, feedback and complaints management, quality performance reporting and analysis.
About the Role
The SolvSafety System Administrator will be responsible for the administration and user support of SolvSafety's users accounts, site structures and notifications to ensure appropriate access. This inaugural role supports the SolvSafety incidents and complaints management system, so that TSA can continually work towards improving our quality of service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage user accounts, user data and system data in all SolvSafety system modules and Solv Injury across TSA. This includes but not limited to:
- Create, and maintain user accounts
- Ensure appropriate approvals are obtained by users.
- Extract and reconcile daily reports from Workday and update user accounts accordingly
- Continuously monitor the annual and or ad-hoc Corps Officer rotations and TSA Personnel movements and update their user accounts accordingly.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to modify and update the TSA site/reporting structure on SolvSafety, including its maintenance, and provide information to the WHS Administrator for the purpose of updating the site/reporting structure in Solv Injury.
- Escalate unresolved account issues to manager or SolvSafety system vendor provider.
- Maintain and monitor SolvSafety data on an ongoing basis (e.g. ensure that incident and complaints records and tasks are assigned to appropriate site or person).
- Direct and or escalate privacy incidents to the relevant teams (e.g. WHS, Continuous Improvement) by ensuring client and TSA personnel's privacy and confidentiality are maintained.
- Regular liaison with the WHS Administrator/WHS Operations Manager to ensure Solv Safety and Solv Injury platforms are interfacing effectively.
Key capabilities include:
- Experience within a charity/not for profit, social service, or healthcare industry, desirable.
- Experience in Customer Service and IT Helpdesk Support roles, preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT systems, and data and information.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or related field, desirable.
- A national police record check is required
- A current and valid Working with Children Check
In return we offer our employees real and meaningful benefits such as;
- NFP salary packaging ($15,900 tax free) plus meals and entertainment benefits
- Flexible working conditions
- Paid parental leave
- Health insurance discounts
- Financial, retail and lifestyle discounts and benefits
- Employee Assistance Program - Independent counselling service
- Opportunity for career development
The Salvation Army is an equal employment opportunity employer, we encourage applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage and candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds. We provide an inclusive work environment and embrace the diverse talent of our people. The Salvation Army is a child safe organisation that is committed to ensuring the wellbeing of children and young people and protecting them from harm.