For more than 25 years, the Tuggeranong Community Arts Association has delivered artistic programs and events, with a focus on participation and accessibility, and helped shape a sense of pride in the local community.
About the role
The Tuggeranong Arts Centre in the ACT is seeking a part time Front of House and Events Support Officer. The work suits a very dynamic person with flexibility, an interest in the arts and entertainment and prior experience in a responsible role.
The job requires an excellent command of the English language a high level of physical work.
- Demonstrated experience working in an administrative support role in the arts or related field;
- Experience working in hospitality & the delivery of events;
- Demonstrated experience working within a customer service environment with high level communication skills as well as cash-handling experience;
- High-level IT skills, including good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Excel and all functions of Microsoft Outlook as well as the ability to use online emailing tools and ticketing tools.
- Basic knowledge of front–of–house tasks such as enrolment-taking, ticket sales, bar sales general house-keeping;
- Basic facility management experience, and
- Willingness to undertake basic technical training for event support.
For more information please contact Leah or Rauny on 02 6293 1443 and go to our website: