The position requires that the successful applicant must reside within an approximate maximum of one hour’s drive of Sydney.
The position requires the ability to attend to the needs of the membership in the Private Sector Clerical and Admin Industry.
- Extend the reach of our Union beyond the workplace;
- Identify organising opportunities- looking for what Clerical workers are talking about, caring about and will spring into action about;
- Quickly turning a key moment into a campaign action;
- Design, create and test online actions for Clerical workers to participate in;
- Develop, implement and track supporter journeys;
- Analyse data to assess results and to help us understand more about our members and potential members
- Learning new digital tools and use them to build member power;
- Create visual and written content and digital campaign plan;
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- A concrete understanding of Digital tools and how to use them to grow our Union;
- Experience creating and rolling out a Digital strategy for campaign;
- Creativity and innovation in the online space;
- An understanding of Data and how it can be used to build power;
- Experience developing and testing online actions;
- Production of creative visual and written content to mobilise members and supporters;
Salary range is from grade 3 level 1 $82,307 pa (plus superannuation) to grade 3 level 5 $94,016 pa (plus superannuation).
The Union’s selection process involves a range of pre-employment assessments, including referee checks and pre-employment medical screening. The medical screening consists of a functional assessment, audiometry test and psychosocial assessment. Full details are available upon request.
For more information contact Peter Campise, Manager Energy, Utilities, and Private Sector at email@example.com using the subject line: Digital Campaigner enquiry via EthicalJobs.