About the opportunity
An exciting opportunity exists for Allied Health professionals to join our growing team on a Full-time or Part-time basis in the Northern Sydney region. We are looking to grow our Allied Health offering within our community team and are looking for Allied Health professionals to expand the services we can offer our clients.
You will be responsible for supporting the development, implementation and facilitation of one-on-one in home, and group-based programs within your area of expertise and in line with each client’s needs and goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting health screenings and re-assessments
- Facilitating, monitoring and reviewing individual programs
- Working with clients, their families, co-workers as well as other services so that the service we deliver is the best it can be
- Qualification and Registration in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Social Work or Dietetics.
- A current Australian Driver’s Licence and access to your own vehicle
Skills & experience
- Experience working in an aged care environment
- Great communication and customer service skills and the ability to get along easily with others
- A gift for working collaboratively with a team and confident flying solo
- Ability to organise and conduct health screening and functional assessments
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office and Outlook