At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
With over 10,000 employees and volunteers working across more than 300 sites, our services are in the areas of aged care, disability, community services and chaplaincy.
In this fixed term 6 month contract position you will be supporting a major business transformation and the development of a new workforce tool.
Based in Parramatta you will be a key member of the project team and will be key in delivering outcomes to the business.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Facilitate workshops, collaborative design sessions and performing customer journey mapping directly with product owners at all levels of the organisation
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary agile team to deliver high quality business value driven user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria
- Consult with the Product Owner to priorities and shape the product backlog, using agile practices for prioritisation around business value
Skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications with experience as a Business Analyst or Project Coordinator
- Experienced writing user stories and facilitating meetings and workshops
- Exposure to payroll, workforce planning and/or time and attendance systems and advantage
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Generous base salary, super and not for profit salary packaging options
- Chance to deliver significant organisational change and improve outcomes for staff and clients
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the communities in which they live