About the Opportunity
As an active team member, you will be required to support the service in the provision of high-quality care and education for children.
Your key duties will include:
- Work alongside ECT to aid in the supporting and ongoing development of the children
- Participating in all aspects of the day to day running of the centre
- Fostering relationships with families and children throughout the centre
- Being accountable for a room and supervision of children and ensuring their safety
What do I need to succeed?
- Completed Diploma in Children’s Services
- Understand the National Quality Framework and ELYF
- WWCC / First Aid with an Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training Certificate
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Experience in conducting/implementing preparation for School Program is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills (approachable, go-getter, positive attitude)
- Experience in Early Learning, Programming, and observations
- Solid knowledge of Child Protection and Mandatory Reporting
- Motivated strong work ethic!
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.
What’s in it for me?
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Fabulous work-life balance
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Modern and friendly childcare centre environment