About the Opportunity
Based in Lake Macquarie and supporting a remote team across the Hunter and Central Coast Region, an exciting opportunity exists for a Support Scheduler/Team Leader to join Uniting Home and Community Care on a full-time, 12-month contract.
In this role, you will be supported by an efficient and dynamic team to assist with rostering and scheduling activities and provide guidance to a team of qualified and compassionate Home and Community Care Support Workers across a large geographic area.
If you’re a resilient, adaptable, brave, bold and imaginative person – why not join our team?
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing support to the Workforce Team – consisting of qualified and compassionate Support Schedulers and Team Leaders
- Daily scheduling of Support Services for Aged Care clients
- Motivating, mentoring and coaching our Support Workers that provide services to Aged Care clients in their own home
- Monitoring and maintaining workforce efficiency, roster quality and client satisfaction across the Hunter and Central Coast
- Being a strong, effective and creative part of a team of compassionate and inspiring Uniting employees
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Australian Driver's Licence with access to a fully comprehensive insured vehicle
- Certificate III in Home and Community Care, Aged Care, Community Services or equivalent qualification OR working towards
- Demonstrated experience in Rostering / Scheduling
- Desire to continue to learn and grow
- Certificate IV in training and assessment
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management (or equivalent)
- Experience in leading teams – face to face or remote
- Experience or knowledge of Care Coordination
- Experience or knowledge of Allied Health or Community Aged Care Services
Benefits & Culture
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for staff and clients.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Join an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the community
- Hands on training, development and mentoring with a leading provider
- Tax free salary packaging entitlements of up to $16,000 per year (pro-rata)
- Tax free salary packaged meal & entertainment card of up to $2,650 per year (pro-rata)