- Permanent Full Time
- Campbelltown, NSW
Wellspace Australia is a leading national independent provider of Support Coordination, Specialist Support Coordination and Psychosocial Recovery Coaching to people living with a disability.
As a team, we believe that everyone has the right to live an ordinary and extraordinary life. We are family-owned with extensive experience in the disability, mental health, and community sectors since 1978.
Wellspace Australia is expanding, and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and experienced Team Leader to join our team based in Campbelltown, NSW.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Team Leader is responsible for leading a team of independent Supports Coordinators, Specialist Support Coordinators, and or Psychosocial Recovery Coaches who perform their work in a flexible hybrid model, including both office-based and or remote/work from home.
As a Team Leader, you will assist your team in providing the best supports and empowering each of our participants to reach their goals and live a fulfilling life.
Our team is passionate, experienced, and committed to providing a person-centred and strengths-based approach. To be successful in this role, the Team Leader will have experience in leadership and navigating the NDIS to support the team and participants to reach their full potential.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or a minimum of three years experience in leadership and four experience years in the community services sector
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Experience working with participants who have complex mental health and/or disability, including the management of complaints, incidents and those with high needs
- Comprehensive report writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well developed interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with, and advocate for people living with a disability
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- High level computer skills
- Ability to monitor and maximise participant’s NDIS budgets and high-level administrative skills to ensure all requirements are met within the required timeframe
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team in a fast paced team environment
- Satisfactory Australian Federal Police Check, Working with Children Check, NDIS Worker Screening Check and NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- Full drivers licence with access to a motor vehicle with comprehensive car insurance and willingness to travel
- Flexible working environment including work from home/remotely at least one day per week
- Autonomy within the industry to achieve better outcomes
- Work as part of a collaborative, highly supportive organisation while making a positive impact to people’s lives
- Competitive remuneration package
- Be part of an exciting time of growth for a purpose-driven organisation
For a confidential discussion, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Team Leader Support Coordination enquiry via EthicalJobs
0459 452 437