About the Role
The Clinical Services Manager will provide strategic leadership to our clinical services domain including our recently established regional mental health clinical intake, assessment and referral service (phone line), our contracted psychological therapies program, commissioned psychosocial support services and other related new initiatives as they develop. This newly created role is responsible for supporting the further development of initiatives and opportunities that will assist consumers and primary care practitioners navigate the mental health services available to our community.
This is an exciting opportunity for a person with drive, energy and a commitment to the local community, to provide their expertise and leadership to emerging and expanding services in the Nepean Blue Mountains region.
This position offers the flexibility to be based at our Werrington Park Corporate Centre office, with the opportunity to work some days from home in line with our Work From Home Policy.
This position is being offered in a full time capacity and is funded until June 2023. Future employment is subject to ongoing funding.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Nursing, Psychology, Social Work, or Occupational Therapy.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in the management of clinical services or a related function.
- Demonstrated success in senior management roles, being responsible for a team (or multiple teams) of individuals and coaching teams to deliver program or organisational outcomes and facilitating staff engagement.
- Sophisticated interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written with a high degree of competency in the use of Information and Communications Technology (ICT). This includes a proven ability to engage with a wide range of people from diverse organisational backgrounds and professional levels and may also include, but is not limited to, carers and people experiencing distress.
- High-level organisational, analytical skills in decision making, problem solving, negotiation and crisis management with demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage complexity.
- Demonstrated experience working successfully to develop partnerships with a wide range of stakeholders to effect change.
- Experience in service development, application of health policy and project management expertise.
- A commitment to the values of the organisation and a strong work ethic with a positive attitude and enthusiastic approach to new situations, reform and innovation.
Why you should come work with us
Wentworth Healthcare offers additional benefits to our employees, these include:
- Work from home opportunities
- Not for profit Salary Sacrifice taxation benefits including up to $15,900 for living expenses and $2,650 for meal and entertainment (subject to government criteria)
- 3 Days Christmas Shutdown Leave (in addition to 20 days Annual leave)
- Up to 3 days Family and Community Leave (in addition to 10 days Sick/Personal Leave)
- Generous support toward professional development
- Free onsite parking
About Wentworth Healthcare
Wentworth Healthcare, provider of the Nepean Blue Mountains Primary Health Network (NBMPHN), is a not for profit organisation whose main goal is the improved health and wellbeing of the people in our community.
Wentworth Healthcare is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic, disability or age.
For more information about Wentworth Healthcare, please visit: www.nbmphn.com.au/WentworthHealthcare.
How to Apply
Click Apply Now to submit your application.
What we need from you:
- A cover letter
- Your CV
- Your answers to the selection requirements (specified above)
- Applicants who do not apply via the above specified method will not be considered.
- Applications will only be considered if they address the selection criteria.
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia (VEVO checks will be conducted to confirm your eligibility to work in Australia).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No recruitment agencies please.
- A selection panel will assess your application against the criteria stated above.
- Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by phone.
- Following the interviews, reference checks and Criminal Record Checks will also be undertaken.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources on 02 4708 8100.
Applications close: Applications will remain open until the position is filled.