- Location: Whitelion Offices, Kilburn/Marion, SA
- Conditions: Part Time (4 days per week), Contract Role until 28 Jan 2022
- Great Salary Packaging plus 17.5% annual leave loading
Are you a passionate Youth Worker who enjoys the challenge of working at the centre of a busy team? Do you like the idea of contributing to a nonprofit organisation supporting young people at risk? The new role of Case Manager might be for you!
Based in Whitelion’s Kilburn and Marion offices this role will:
- Provide direct outreach case management services to young people referred to Whitelion on a Flexible Learning Options (FLO) enrollment, required to be delivered in accordance with the FLO Guidelines and Case Management Standards.
- Support the development, implementation and delivery of engagement and learning programs on an as needs basis.
- Identify appropriate services and supports, and referral to other agencies and service providers, such as Health; Drug and Alcohol Services.
- Maintain regular communication with the school, parents/caregivers, and other service providers/agencies
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of individual young people including case notes, reporting and surveys.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Previous experience working in client case management, preferably with at-risk young people experiencing trauma;
- Demonstrated experience engaging young people in the development of case plans while working towards goals of education, vocational training, and employment;
- Experience working in a community setting and building strong relationships with clients, government bodies and other service providers;
- Excellent computer literacy skills in particular Microsoft 365;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional planning and coordination capabilities.
Applicants should hold a minimum of Cert IV Youth Work, Youth Justice or Social Work; Working with Children Check, RAN-EC and a valid driver’s license.
WHO WE ARE
Whitelion is passionate about creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity. Our vision is for a world where no young person is left behind, where all young people have the right to equitable opportunities to reach their potential. We exist to build positive connections and pathways to work for young people at risk. Success depends on the voice and lived experience of highly vulnerable, high risk young people, systems around them and the Whitelion community.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- Great salary packaging plus 17.5% annual leave loading
- An additional three (3) days gifted leave per year between Christmas and New Year plus two days well-being leave
- Great team environment and organisational support
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
A position description is attached.