Windarring Ltd is a Disability Service Provider in central Victoria. Windarring provides community participation programs, day programs, under eighteen year old programs, supported travel, holiday programs, supported living and respite care
This is an exciting opportunity to join Windarring as a job share 2IC of our Kyneton Day Service.
The successful applicant will coordinate delivery of a diverse range of programs for people living with a disability so that each person meets their goals as their needs and lives change.
You will be someone who builds genuine relationships with clients, families, community leaders, workers and managers. You will have the skills to lead your team to be accountable, respectful and to work successfully together delivering service excellence.
Windarring provides community participation programs, day programs, under eighteen year old programs, supported travel, holiday programs, supported living and respite care. This role has reporting accountabilities to NDIS, and collaborates with other staff.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE;
- Diploma/Cert IV in Disability Support Services or equivalent and relevant work experience in Disability Support Services or a related sector (including Medication Administration).
- Management and/or business qualifications and/or equivalent experience in a leadership or supervision role in the disability sector.
- Previous experience of at least three years
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the role in a safe manner
- Accuracy in finance functions
- Demonstrates appropriate interpersonal skills, active listening, empathy, social awareness and emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, in an appropriate manner with colleagues, management and external stakeholders; including the ability to produce clear and relevant documentation/written materials, as required.
- Ability to cope with change & self-motivation; openness to change and new ideas, combined with a willingness to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
- Current First Aid, CPR and Anaphylaxis training
- Information Technology Proficiency: in Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint, including the ability to quickly pick-up new systems and technologies
- NDIS Worker screening check (which includes a Police check)
- Working with Children’s Check; EMPLOYEE (essential)
- Current valid Victorian Driver’s license (essential)
- Applicants must have the right the work in Australia and provide supporting documentation.
- Attractive remuneration, plus Super
- Salary Packaging, increasing your take home pay
- Potential career development opportunities
- An opportunity to build long term relationships between support workers and participants
Applicants should address the above requirements in a cover letter, along with a current resume by the closing date.
Please note interviewing may begin prior to the closing date.
Windarring is committed to child safety. We have zero tolerance of child abuse. Our robust human resources, recruitment and vetting practices are strictly adhered to during the application and interviewing process.