Our client is an organisation helping change the lives of children in Western Australia. Wood Recruitment have partnered with them to recruit a Senior Fundraising Manager (Corporate Partners). This position reports to the Fundraising Lead and is responsible for delivering on the Fundraising strategy with a focus on the growth of the organisation’s corporate relationships portfolio. It is also a position where the Fundraising Team will be able to draw on your pre-existing experience in the Fundraising sector.
This role is a Business Development role and as such the successful candidate will be able to independently identify prospective partnerships with corporates utilising new and existing networks and be confident in managing the conversion from Prospect to Partner in its entirety. Most of all, this role is will have a significant impact on the Foundation’s ability to recognise and convert new donors.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and drive business development initiatives towards the acquisition of new corporate partners.
- Use your fundraising experience to contribute broadly to the organisational Fundraising operational strategy and share your Fundraising experience with the broader team.
- Research, identify and convert key corporate prospects and corresponding decision-makers within high growth industries who could make significant contributions to the foundation.
- Utilise and draw upon your own existing network to grow the foundation corporate partnership sector creating meaningful relationships.
- Work to the annual Fundraising Corporate budget to achieve defined financial parameters and targets.
- Host Corporates when visiting the organisation and attending foundation events, where relevant and required. Note this will involve after hours and/or weekend work in line with the job requirements.
- Identify and attend key networking events with prospective donors.
- Actively update the organisation’s CRM system.
- Work with foundation staff to craft impactful communications collateral, including proposals and impact reports.
What you’ll need:
- You will have strong corporate business development experience, preferably within the Fundraising sector.
- 5+ years successful experience in Fundraising with big corporate partners.
- High level communication skills – particularly in strategic or conceptual pitching, negotiation or persuasion.
- Demonstrated experience in working to competitive revenue targets and reporting.
- Knowledge of developments, innovation and initiatives emerging in the fundraising industry.
- High competency with the MS Office suite of programs, including PowerPoint and CRM management.
- Proven ability to network across various levels of business.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage several activities at the one time.
- Current driving licence.
- Experience and knowledge of Raisers Edge NXT database is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
- Current police clearance.
What’s in it for you:
- Full time, permanent role based in Nedlands.
- Competitive numeration package with salary packaging available.
- Work in a passionate and inspired organisation where you can see the difference you make to children’s lives.
How to apply:
To complete your application for this position please click on the Apply Now button below to submit your resume together with a covering letter specifically detailing your experience in approaching large corporate companies for fundraising. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call 08 9221 8122.