headspace is Australia's National Youth Mental Health Foundation. The headspace vision is to improve young people's mental, social and emotional wellbeing through the provision of high quality, integrated services when and where they are needed.
headspace Geraldton is currently seeking a Receptionist/Administration Officer to join our team on a part- time basis working Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 3.00 pm on a fixed term contract.
In this role, you will:
- Function as the welcoming, safe and respectful first point of contact for young people and their families and friends accessing headspace Geraldton services.
- Provide Administration support to headspace Geraldton staff and visiting service providers at the headspace Geraldton centre including assisting with data entry across multiple software systems, managing appointment schedules.
- Coordinate the administration of centre meetings, agendas and minutes as required.
- Maintain client confidentiality and privacy at all times and work with centre clinicians to ensure that the reception area is as culturally safe and appropriate as possible.
To succeed, applicants will possess:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to engage with young people from a range of backgrounds.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise with Microsoft office applications, specifically Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- A strong understanding of privacy and confidentiality within a healthcare setting
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously while also able to work effectively with other members of the teams.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a growing organisation
- Competitive salary with the ability to salary sacrifice up to $15,900 per annum tax-free
- Youth friendly environment, that values and encourages teamwork and innovation;
- Flexible working arrangements, supportive of individual needs;
- Quality induction and support as well as professional development opportunities;
- Above award Annual leave, long services leave and superannuation entitlements that increase in line with tenure.
- 13 weeks paid parental leave for eligible employees.
- Vibrant staff engagement, talent management, reward and recognition program; and
- Relaxed working atmosphere including casual Fridays
headspace is committed to embracing diversity and eliminating all forms of discrimination in the provision of mental health services. headspace welcomes all people irrespective of ethnicity, lifestyle choice, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.