AlayaCare is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to provide event management, execute marketing campaigns and assist with general operational support to the Marketing function in Australia and New Zealand.
Founded in 2014, AlayaCare are a fast-growing mature start-up with a presence in Australia, Canada and the United States who are revolutionising the way aged and disability care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software offers a complete technology solution for community and residential care organisations by offering a mix of face-to-face visit solutions and real-time telehealth, whilst streamlining field staff operations, increasing efficiency, improving communications, and ultimately improving client experiences. Focused on driving better outcomes for the aged care sector, we are driven by our purpose of enabling the care we want our loved ones to receive in the place they call home. We have an open and transparent culture, our teams are highly diverse, and we are committed to a workplace where we all feel that we can be ourselves.
About the team
The Marketing Coordinator will join an existing (and growing) team of two in Australia, as well as being a part of the global North American based Marketing team. AlayaCare’s Marketing team works across AlayaCare’s product offerings, applying best practice digital and traditional marketing strategies and techniques to promote our brand, and ultimately help feed our sales pipeline.
Every single member of our wider global team is committed to building the best product possible to change the aged and health care industries. We work hard to achieve this ambitious goal by focusing on our people and culture, and we make sure we have fun doing it.
What we offer
- Open and transparent culture.
- Competitive salary package.
- Health and wellness activities.
- Happy hours and team outings.
- A chance to make a difference in aged and disability care sectors in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ).
- A foot in the door to the rapidly expanding aged and disability care tech industry.
- Flexible work with a mixture of working from home, and working in the office.
- The opportunity to learn, progress and grow your career in a supportive environment.
What you will be working on
The Marketing Coordinator will own events, execute on strategy, and provide general support to the ANZ Marketing Lead by:
- Planning, overseeing and executing events (in person and virtual) to amplify our brand story and image including trade shows, user conferences, target account sessions, customer advisory board meetings and other client events.
- Booking speaker engagements, providing venue management, creating event content, promoting events, arranging swag/gifts, providing event tracking and reporting.
- Managing, maintaining, and making suggestions to optimise our marketing database (HubSpot).
- Owning email contact lifecycle management and customer segmentation.
- Identifying new efficiencies and look to improve processes/campaigns that will drive leads and new business.
- Managing various inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, ensuring messaging is aligned between internal stakeholders and marketing automation are activated and working.
- Developing and managing marketing dashboards and reports to track key success metrics.
- Using data-driven insights to suggest improvements to customer experience and boost engagement.
- Working collaboratively with the Sales and Customer Experience teams.
What we are looking for in a Marketing Coordinator
You will have:
- A qualification in Marketing or a related field.
- Event management experience
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you’re a great active listener and communicate complexity with ease.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills – you’re a people person and you build collaborative relationships with stakeholders, clients and colleagues.
- A passion for ensuring customer success and suggesting new ways to improve current processes.
- A proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with competing deadlines.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- A high level of organisation and attention to detail – nothing gets past you!
- Lots of enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
It would also be a bonus if you have:
- Some experience with marketing automation platforms.
- Some experience or interest in working in the health or aged care industries.
If this sounds like you apply today - come join us on our mission to change the future of aged and disability care!