Companion Mental Health and Disability Services is seeking a support coordinator to join their team. If you’re passionate about inclusivity, respect, and making a meaningful difference, this could be a career move for you. The Support Coordinator role will provide support coordination services to NDIS participants with Companion Mental Health and Disability Services and assist them in reaching their goals in their NDIS plans.
So, are you a focussed individual who is passionate about supporting people with a disability? Join Companion in an exciting, high paced role as a Support Coordinator, responsible for assisting a participant to understand and implement their NDIS plan.
WHAT YOU WILL POSSESS: (Key criteria)
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- An good knowledge of the disability sector
- A keen understanding of the NDIS key principles
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Relevant experience working within the Human Services, Disability or allied health area
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships and establish ongoing rapport
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and manage workload with competing priorities
- Independence and proactive learning style and sound problem-solving skills
- Experience within a similar position is preferred
To be considered for this role you must attached the below mandatory requirements with your application.
- Covid -19 Vaccination Certification
- Copy of your NDIS Worker Screening Check clearance
- Copy of your Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Current valid Drivers Licence
- Evidence of eligibility to work within Australia (Australian Passport/Australian Birth Certificate/ Australian Citizenship Certificate or International Passport & Visa/VEVO Check)
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline appropriate to disability, allied health or community services.
A position description is attached.