Illuminate Support Services is looking for an exceptional disability support worker to assist our clients in various locations within the Macedon Ranges.
- Enjoy helping other people to live their most fulfilling lives
- Have experience in the social, community, home care, or disability sector
- Have a patient, calm, and friendly demeanour
- Bring with you a variety of life experiences
- Consider yourself to be a reliable worker with great time-management skills
You may be the perfect candidate for Illuminate Support Services.
You must currently have:
- Current Police Check
- Working with Children’s Check (WWC)
- NDIS Screener Check (we can assist you with attaining this)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Relevant qualifications/experience in disability is preferred, but not essential
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting our clients in their home
- Supporting our clients to achieve their goals
- Providing warm and friendly companionship to our clients
- Supporting our clients to safely enter the community, and to participate in social activities
- Accompany our clients to medical appointments or shopping trips
There are many benefits associated with Disability Support Work, including:
- Casual hourly rates and flexible working hours, for that perfect work/life balance.
- A caring, genuine, and supportive management team who value hard work, a positive attitude, and open communication.
- Job satisfaction due to the knowledge that you are making a positive impact on the lives of fellow human beings.