- Full time position based in Melbourne.
- Great salary package and development opportunities.
MDM Solutions was established in 2017 and is one of the fastest-growing Fundraising agencies in Australia.
We are leaders in providing monthly donor recruitment and strategic solutions for non-profits. Our professional and highly trained team is experienced in working face to face with the general public from the point of sign-up all the way through our rigorous quality processes.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Shopping Centre Kiosk Fundraising Team Manager, or experienced fundraising Team Leader looking to take the next exciting step in their career.
The primary role of the Regular Giving Manager (Face to Face Fundraising) is successful running of a Face-to-Face Fundraising Donor acquisition program, along with implementing various projects and processes that support Regular Giving acquisitions and retention.
The Regular Giving Manager (Face to Face Fundraising) will be primarily responsible for overseeing the day-to day operations of the face to face fundraising program, including but not limited to the following:
The Team Manager will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for your own team of fundraisers and will be involved in their training, performance, and development.
- Driving the growth of the fundraising program to achieve objectives and targets
- Leading by example in all aspects of fundraising in the field
- Daily communication with staff in the field to ensure successfully hitting campaign targets. This includes session-by-session updates and phone calls for effective troubleshooting.
- Monitoring team performance, providing support and additional coaching/training to all team members
- Adhere to MDM Solutions Code of Conduct in all activities.
What we offer:
- Permanent position with generous salary & bonus.
- An amazing chance to accelerate your career with a fast-growing company.
- Opportunity to work alongside an experienced Management to assist with taking the team to the next level
- Direct involvement in further developing the team’s positive culture and attitude
- Work in a diverse workplace with people from all over the world
- Relocation packages to launch new city campaigns.
Successful applicants will:
- A Direct Marketing professional who loves test and learn new initiatives to drive growth
- At least 2 years face-to-face fundraising experience
- Have proven management or leadership skills, and the ability to motivate and inspire teams
- Be honest, ethical, and show high levels of integrity
- Show persistence and reliability
If you'd like to get to know us better, throw MDM Solutions a like or a follow on the socials or hit the APPLY button NOW.
Ideally, you are currently leading or managing a team of successful face to face or street fundraisers. Otherwise, you MUST have experience in face-to-face fundraising.