The main purpose of this role is to provide a proactive service to NRG's customers.
This person will be responsible for the scheduling and booking of customer’s solar and battery jobs. Liaising with key parties to ensure a smooth install process and all paperwork is submitted for customer approvals and payments.
We are seeking a renewable focused Customer Service Coordinator in a full-time role, work with a company who is actively working towards a sustainable future.
We are South Australia's leading provider of solar and battery storage systems. As well as providing solar maintenance, repairs and servicing to commercial and residential homeowners throughout Australia. This is your chance to make your mark in history and play a key part in a fast-growing company and industry.
Together with the below skill set, you will possess great organisational and problem-solving skills, have a love of learning and skills to adapt to change in a fast-paced industry.
The role will include various administrative functions such as:
- Diary management & scheduling of jobs
- Liaising with installers and customers
- Answering telephone enquiries – inbound and outbound
- Data entry into in-house database systems
- Process compliance
- Record management
- Customer service
- Taking customer payments
- Responding to customer queries via phone and email
- General administration duties
We will offer you:
- Opportunities for contribution, autonomy and a great culture.
- All the benefits of working for a successful and well-established business
- Modern working facilities
- Full Time Employment – 38 Hours per week
- In house Industry training and ongoing support
- Ongoing support, coaching and mentoring
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated and committed to deliver a great customer experience
- High Level of Responsibility
- Excellent Customer service & communication Skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Well presented
- Can work well independently and as part of a team
- Have an interest or renewables or keen to learn about it
- Minimum 5 years experience in diary management or scheduling experience
- Minimum 5 Years customer service / administration experience required.
If you feel have a passion for renewable and meet the criteria above, please APPLY NOW we want to hear from you.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.