- Earn 15% Above the Award Rate + Super + Travel + Phone
- A Growing Culture of People Focused and A Stimulating Place to Work
- Provision of Clinical Service to Clients in a Community-Based Setting
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client seeks to provide quality allied health services that make a difference. They pride themselves on hiring, training and retaining highly skilled clinicians who are motivated to support all clients to achieve positive outcomes.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The primary purpose of this position is to provide a high standard, effective and efficient clinical service across a variety of service delivery across Regional Victoria.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide clinical services as outlined in KPIs consistently
- Provision of clinical services to clients in a community-based setting
- Participate in continuous improvement activities and professional development
- Represent the organisation at external forums
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Interest in community-based work
- Current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- A current Police Check & WWCC
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Supportive & Expanding Team Who Are Passionate About Making a Difference
- Regular Professional Development & Training Opportunities
- Access to the Well Being Programs Including Gym Memberships
- Social & Team Bonding Activities | Benefit from Flexible Hours & Days
- Community-Based Setting | No Weekend Work | Full-Time Positions
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!