This role will work with clients to assess and facilitate changes to organisational strategy and structures to enable maximum social impact.
This role will be required to:
- Identify and discuss organisational shortcomings with Leadership teams.
- Analyse and evaluate current internal systems and structures according to international best practice.
- Identify opportunity for greater organisational effectiveness and use of resources that includes alternate revenue streams.
- Plan and implement strategies aimed at improving systems, focusing on scale and efficient.
- Develop and implement internal training that supports successful large scale change management.
- Prepare and recommend proposals for improved staff support and communication structures. Design and implement rollout plans that include staff meetings, consultations and collaborative design committees.
- Develop and implement coaching and leadership programs that align with organisational change.
- Review and analyse clients current job descriptions and skills competencies against future organisational needs. Identify organisational barriers and risks that are hindering attain gin strategic goals like member growth and activism.
- Assist leadership in altering job functions and work flows in the campaigning, organising and administrative units.
- Analyse and evaluate campaigning strategy and methodology related to workplace and political organising campaigns.
- Monitor the progress of plans and assess results to evolve and adjust future strategies.
- Coordinate multiple project management methodologies and phases across clients of varying needs.
This role will be paid a salary within the range $100,000 to $129,999.
A position description is attached.