SACARE is a South Australian owned and operated organisation leading the way in providing innovative in-home and supported accommodation care solutions to a diverse range of clients. The organisation lives by the mantra "if it's not fun, don't come" and always aims to inject a strong sense of fun and vibrancy into everything we do. We are passionate about our delivery of professional, compassionate care for individuals living with complex needs while ensuring that we empower, engage and provide development opportunities to all of our employees across the organisation.
Following on from some recent expansion, SACARE are currently seeking a Full-time Client Service Specialist to oversee the intake and referral process for clients within SACARE.
This is an exciting opportunity to apply your administrative and Disability sector support expertise to this fast paced and key organisational role.
The Client Service Specialist is accountable to the General Manager – Intake and Community Services for delivering quality coordinated, efficient and evidence based services to SACARE clients and their families to promote successful and timely transitions to SACARE Supported Accommodation and in-home based services. The role is also responsible for supervision and coaching of the Intake Coordinator within the team.
- To manage all new community and SIL requests: Enter new client details into CRM, create and follow up with Service Agreements, draft and finalise care plans, liaise with clients; their families and support coordinators, participate in case conferences, provide home visits and site visits at SACARE facilities and liaise with Accommodation Managers and Group Accommodation Managers to ensure successful outcomes, build the SACARE brand within community and supported accommodation industry, collaborate closely with the Intake Coordinator as well as to provide direct supervision and coaching to the Intake Coordinator.
- Participate in required quality and safety responsibilities within the community.
- To work collaboratively with Intake, Community Services and Supported Accommodation team members to fulfil new community and SIL requests in a timely manner along with other department heads from the initial enquiry to onboarding.
- To engage with external stakeholders, build rapport and promote services.
- A relevant degree, or equivalent qualification in a health or disability-related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ clinical experience.
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills, ability to schedule complex tasks and balance competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Sound interpersonal skills that drive excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated background in disability and/or community services sector.
- Familiarity with relevant disability legislation and schemes e.g. NDIS, LSA, RTWSA.
- Demonstrated experience in the same or similar role.
- Proven ability to exercise independent judgement and problem solving, with the ability to address issues as they arise.
- Current unrestricted driver’s license.
- DHS Disability Clearance or NDIS Workers Check.
- Working with Children Check.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Flexible working environment.
- Pet-friendly office for well-behaved pets.
- Fully stocked fridge of breakfast and lunchables.
- Onsite gym and regular PT sessions with our in-house trainer.
- Social events.
- Great team culture (we work hard and make sure we have fun along the way).
SACARE is an Equal Opportunities employer. We have a duty of care to ensure you are not knowingly placed in a role that risks your work health and safety and has specific roles that may, given their genuine occupational requirement fall under an Exemption under Section 34 (2) of the Equal Opportunity Act, (SA) 1984 (the Act).
A position description is attached.