Soothing Minds Counselling & Psychotherapy is seeking to fill 1-2 positions either full-time or part-time, since moving and expanding to our new beautiful premises in Torrensville. Due to an increasing client load and longer waiting list times for clients and NDIS participants accessing appointments, we are seeking a registered psychologist and/or an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker, however welcome newly graduands. The position(s) is primarily 1:1 therapy work with a wide and varied range of clients.
Ideally you will have experience working with all ages, use evidence-based practice, have good written and verbal communication skills and be committed to ongoing professional development.
The benefits of working with Soothing Minds Counselling & Psychotherapy include:
- Client diversity due to a several of funding models, e.g., private, Medicare and NDIS
- Soothing Minds is an accredited and registered NDIS Provider for Therapy, Counselling, Behaviour Support Plans/Interventions, Support Coordination including Specialist, Early childhood intervention, Assist-life stage (transition), and Plan Management
- Long-term Job Security
- Above Award Pay under Health Professionals and Support Services
- Be part of a team that has achieved Accreditation from the National Disability Insurance Scheme working to high standards of clinical and organisational governance.
- Caseload of an average of 4 clients per day depending on hours, and type of session, e.g., home visit or practice visit
- Work in an environment where you have times set in your calendar with ample time for travel, lunch breaks, and admin for preparation, case noting, debriefing and most importantly self-care
- We value having a healthy work-life balance
- Be part of a friendly and caring team
- You'll be a valued employee
- Be part of weekly clinical meetings
- You will be supported by a friendly and efficient administration team who will look after all your administration tasks
- Work in a professional practice with calming and serene rooms
- Work in an organisation that provides you with a work vehicle, laptop, mobile and access to Clinical Assessments, e.g. Pearsons, PARiConnect
- Private parking
- Access to a multitude of eateries along Henley Beach Road
- And so much more...............
If you would like more information about Soothing Minds, you can go to our website: www.soothingminds.com.au.
Job Descriptions and Selection Criteria are included in this job ad.
Click on Apply Now and follow the instructions to apply.