Our client is seeking therapeutic caseworkers to deliver of a range of evidence based, trauma informed, culturally competent and responsive services to prevent unnecessary entry of children and young people into Out of Home Care (OOHC) in South West Sydney.
This role will involve;
- $68,000 - $80,000 + Super + Salary Packaging
- Located in South-West Sydney
- Permanent full-time
- Using a therapeutic intervention approach to support family function with families whose children are at risk of entering Out of Home Care
- Assessing Families strengths and support them in building capacity to facilitate a safe and healthy environment for children in the home
The requirements for this role include;
- Minimum Degree qualifications in Social Work, Psychology or a related field
- At least 2 years casework experience with Children and Families in an Early Intervention context
- Experience working with children and families with complex needs
To apply hit APPLY NOW as we will be shortlisting for this position soon.
For a confidential discussion OR to find out more about the role please call Ally Fava on 02 9218 2303.