What’s important to you?
- Fixed term 12 month contract (Potential for Extension)
- Working from home remotely (preference would be someone based in Ararat region)
- Generous salary packaging options
annecto - the people network is an independent, not for profit association committed to increasing opportunities and choices for people with a disability, older persons and their carers.
What's the Job?
The position of Case Manager (Grampians Region) will provide eligible recipients who have complex care needs, with an alternative to residential care, enabling them to continue living in their own homes and accessing their community.
The role is also responsible for the promotion and engagement with key stakeholders including potential recipients, community networks and all likeminded organisations.
What we need from you:
- Demonstrated commitment to the Purpose and Principles of annecto – the people network.
- Previous experience with support coordination and assessment in a community setting.
- Understanding and commitment to implementing Consumer Directed Care Initiatives (CDC) and Person Centred approaches.
- Knowledge of local/regional community resources/professional services which support older Australians and carers within the identified catchment location/s.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently with culturally diverse groups
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with a high degree of initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer software competency – Word, Excel, Internet and Email
- Demonstrated experience in working with people at all levels in a medium to large organisation with multiple sites.
- Must hold a current Drivers Licence.
What would be great to have?
- Previous experience with managing and developing service teams
- Experience working with Alayacare Client Management System or similar
- A relevant Tertiary Qualifications suited to the field of Community Care
- Experience working in a similar capacity in a community based not-for-profit organisation.
You should be eligible to work in Australia.
annecto is a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. All employees are required to undergo a National Police Check, a Working with Children Check where necessary, and abide by our Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.