- Flexible Working Arrangements - Work from home / Office
- Join a leading Disability Organisation - formerly House with no Steps
- Permanent Full Time
- Location: Flexible working locations - Sydney, Forbes / Western or Cardiff
- Permanent Full Time - Mon - Fri, 38 hours
At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
Our Aruma team is an incredible bunch of people. They're bold, brave and courageous. They see possibilities where others may not. They stand up for the things that matter and stand together as a team. And while they're serious about human rights, they have a knack for finding joy in life - even in the most unexpected places.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced Administration Officer to provide high quality administrative support and deliver administration services for the Area Manager and their teams.
What success looks like:
- Administrative support to the Area Manager and designated Support Services teams
- Administrative tasks are completed with a high degree of accuracy and professionalism, in a timely manner and in alignment with business process KPI's.
- High level of customer service provided to internal and external stakeholders
- Collate information and prepare reports as required
- Support the successful facilitation of meetings, information sessions and public functions
- Supporting regional teams with ensuring consistent approach to information collection, electronic filing & physical archiving to comply with state and federal legislation and Aruma Policy and Procedures
- Supporting regional teams with administrative tasks that assist in actioning and implementing system and process improvements where identified by Quality Service Reviews and continuous improvement feedback.
- Managing and tracking resources
- Ensuring that all Work Health & Safety requirements are met in respect to people attending the office
What you need to be successful in this role...
- A commitment to the Values and Code of Conduct of Aruma.
- Proven ability to proactively work with stakeholders, listening to and understanding their needs, anticipating and providing solutions focused on customer outcomes.
- Ability to schedule your own work and contribute to work planning while proactively managing competing priorities.
- Approach own work and problem resolution creatively and flexibly
- Identify opportunities for innovation or recommend changes to procedures and quality standards and adopts a creative and resourceful approach
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Advanced computer literacy and confidence and capability in using systems and technology
- Strong administrative skills
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative organisation and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, ongoing supervision and professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and the option of salary packaging.
To be part of the Aruma journey apply now with a cover letter addressing the above criteria and your resume.
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered. Shortlisted applications will be required to undergo pre-employment probity checks. We will be actively shortlisting during the advertising period and reserve the right to close this advert prior to the advertised date.
Aruma is a Child Safe Organisation and an EEO Employer.