At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar much higher.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, read on because we are on the lookout for an experienced and dynamic Marketing Coordinator
As our new Marketing Coordinator you will support the development and implementation of marketing strategies for the support services under this portfolio. This includes managing and reporting on email, social, digital, and content marketing campaigns.
You will be creative, quick on your feet, a master multi-tasker, and someone with a positive can-do attitude.
Still sound like you? Well, go on then… keep reading.
What success looks like...
- Works closely with the Marketing Manager on the implementation of marketing plans and activities which position Aruma as an innovative leader within the disability sector and builds awareness and interest in the support services in our portfolio
- Creates a wide range of marketing collateral and content which promotes our brand idea and promise, and meets the business needs of our stakeholders
- Regularly monitors competitor activity as well as establishes tracking systems to measure and provide insights on campaign performance
- Effectively acts as the key contact for the marketing team and responds to all enquiries in an agreed timely manner
- Successfully manages and looks at ways to improve the collateral and merchandise order process including internal education
- Successfully champions Aruma throughout the organisation
What you need to be successful in this role...
- 4+ years' experience and a proven track record in a similar role
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of current marketing concepts, strategy, metrics, and best practice
- Ability to both effectively write and interpret briefs, demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Strong understanding of social media channels, MailChimp, or similar email platforms, and experience in content management systems desirable
- Detail-oriented and proactive with a proven ability to manage key priorities in order to meet tight deadlines
- Well-developed communication skills; verbal and written
- Collaborative team player with the ability to build trusting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Track record of entrepreneurial flair, identifying opportunities and creating programs to capitalise on them.
- Comfortable writing and editing content across a variety of channels
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative team and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, a competitive salary, the option of salary packaging up to $15,990 and career development opportunities. Apply Now!