- Location: Flexible Aruma QLD, NSW and VIC Location
At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
Putting process improvement firmly at the heart of how we operate. We have an exciting new opportunity for a Process Excellence Officer to deliver process improvement projects and their associated cost reductions or benefits. They will also be instrumental in developing a process improvement programme to create a continuous improvement culture in which workers are given the capability to make everyday continuous improvements, and are empowered to do so.
What success looks like...
- Delivers against cost reduction performance indicators
- Challenges traditional thinking to facilitate cultural transformation in process management and builds a reputation for process excellence across Aruma
- Applies understanding of the context of process improvement to provide sound advice and make recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Uses flexible communication approaches appropriate to the business context, to simplify and demystify process management, using common language to gain support of stakeholders and to give them the capability to solve their own everyday problems
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Aruma culture and embodies the Aruma BRAVE values
- Process Improvement qualification (Six Sigma & Lean principles preferred) with a minimum of a green belt and 2 years' experience in a process improvement or operational excellence management or related role
- Strong record of delivering business change initiatives through use of process improvement tools and methodologies (e.g. DMAIC framework, A3 problem solving, kaizen facilitation) across diverse business areas
- Strong data analysis skills with experience in coaching and upskilling others in data interpretation and visualisation
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and influencing skills with ability to build and maintain relationships with key contacts across all business levels
Be a part of this dedicated, collaborative team. We offer the benefits of a competitive salary and salary packaging of up to $15,900.
Our success depends on YOU. We'd love to hear your story.
To be part of the Aruma journey, apply now!