- Full time position
- North Rockhampton location
- Maximum term position to 30/06/2023
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
Intensive Family Support services take a single case plan approach to working with families experiencing multiple and/or complex needs and actively collaborate with other agencies to ensure families get the services and support they need. In this role you will support the delivery of relationship based, intensive case work and provide practical assistance.
What you will bring
- Demonstrated experience working in family programs, and the desire to learn the skills required to work with families with complex needs
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining strong and effective partnerships with community groups, service providers and other key stakeholders to facilitate client outcomes
- The ability to build rapport, establish positive and constructive relationships with clients, case managers and liaising with vulnerable families
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organisation skills to ensure individual and team targets (KPIs) are met
- Knowledge of and experience in working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people and communities
- A relevant qualification and/or relevant human services experience
- A Working with Children check is a mandatory requirement for this role
- Current and Valid Australian Drivers Licence
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work contributes to improving outcomes for vulnerable people. Red Cross offers generous salary packaging benefits and flexible working arrangements.
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description below or contact Tarsha Wallace on 0438 309 428.
Position Description Position Description - Support Worker IFS.pdf