- FACS, Vic
- Full Time - Ongoing
- Implement, Lead and Manage evidence- based programs
- Drive Innovation and service excellence
- Be part of a fun and passionate team
- Flexible hybrid working options
- Reflective Practise
Baptcare is a purpose driven and faith-based organisation working across Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia, providing residential and community care for older people and support to children, families, and people with disability, financially disadvantaged people and people seeking asylum.
The Children's and Family Services Manager Victoria is responsible for providing leadership, program integration, representation and management of Children's and Family Services (CAFS) Victoria programs in line with the Baptcare Strategy. This role will oversee the CAFS Program teams and work closely with the wider Baptcare organisation to deliver on the Vision, Mission and Values across all FACS programs.
As part of the FACS VIC Senior Leadership team this role is responsible for positively contributing to the overall effectiveness of the CAFS team. This role will contribute to Baptcare overall impact through participation in alliances, conferences, platforms and initiatives.
About the role
- Evidence- based Program Implementation:
- Client Feedback: Seek, review and act on client feedback to further enhance CAFS offerings.
- Sustainable Program development: Manage, Implement and Review Programs to support CAFS ongoing service provision.
- Client Stakeholder Management.
- Ensure staff and programs regard clients at the centre of service provision.
- Strategic Partner: Engage, consult and work closely with Stakeholders to ensure services are delivered professionally and in accordance with legislative and best practice requirements
- People Management: Actively lead and drive staff to deliver quality services to clients with an accountable and positive mindset
- Promotion of a high-performance customer centric culture.
- Workplace Health and Safety Responsibilities.
- Strong strategic leadership and employee management skills to lead the Family Violence, Family Preservation and Family Services programs to deliver on Baptcare strategic objectives.
- Stakeholder management and the ability to coach on the building of strong, credible relationships with local movements and networks, government associations, business leaders and other relevant stakeholders.
- Lead, consult and engage with Leadership, Stakeholders and staff to effectively enhance the value and opportunities new programs and services bring to state providers, staff, families and the sector more broadly.
- Excellent communication skills, in written and verbal English, highly impactful influencing, negotiation, persuasion and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing situations while maintaining focus on delivery and follow-through.
- Ability to think strategically, work creatively, effectively and in an innovative manner.
- Excellent project management and report-writing skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge and clinical experience of Family and Children's Services and Programs
You will ideally bring the following:
- Dedication to the Company's Mission and Values.
- Proven ability to establish trust, rapport and confidence with a range of stakeholders, including internal customers and external suppliers.
- Highly motivated and passionate.
- Strong execution.
- Team player.
- Cultural awareness.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social work, Psychology or another relevant Human Services area.
- Minimum 3 years in managing a large team within the sector or related sector
- Satisfactory police check or willingness to obtain
- Current Australian Driver's Licence
- Current Influenza and COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to obtain before commencement
Baptcare is focused on living our values, not just talking about them. You'll find the culture at Baptcare is one of genuine respect, support, and positive intention. We work hard to achieve results through change, continuous improvement, and ongoing focus on providing the best service delivery to our stakeholders.
Further, the successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive salary, plus access to the tax benefits of salary packaging and novated leasing.
- Hybrid working arrangements, where we predominantly work from home, and attending the Sunshine office.
- Ongoing professional development and team building opportunities.
- Access to confidential counselling and support services
We are looking for the right person to join us as soon as possible, so please don't delay.
Applications close on the advertised date, however, we will be reviewing applications as they come in.