- Newly created role as part of a growing NFP passionate about best practice and high-quality care
- Build capacity and understanding by creating and delivering engaging training sessions to staff
- Located in the North Sydney / Northern Beaches of Sydney, with flexible working conditions
Newly created Clinical Care Advisor role working as part of a creative and innovative NFP, community-based organisation whose focus is to provide impartial information, advice and guidance to support people to access health and community services. They aim to ensure that everyone gets the most out of life
About the role:
You will bring your established nursing skills and expertise to provide advice to the Care Coordination Team across the organisation regarding safe and effective clinical care of people with complex problems.
You will also be responsible for:
- Undertaking initial assessment, review, and triage clients determining the appropriate pathway to effectively manage risks associated with their care
- Carry out ongoing assessment and regularly review clients identified as at risk of clinical deterioration and as having high and complex care needs
- Liaising with General Practitioners, family members, and other key stakeholders relevant to the care of the person.
- Mentor, coach, and support staff to assess clinical care, health and wellbeing needs
- Actively seek to identify gaps in service provision for people with high and complex care needs living in the community
- Contribute to the development and review of policy in relation to complex care service delivery in the home environment
A bit about you:
To have success in the role you will be a passionate Registered Nurse who enjoys working in the community, as part of collaborative and motivated team. You will also have;
To have success in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualification as a Registered Nurse, with full registration with AHPRA
- Experience in delivering contemporary treatment and clinical health care support to people who are aging, living with a disability or mental health, ideally within the community
- Experience in assessment procedures and the development, implementation, monitoring, and review of complex personal health care support plans.
- Excellent report writing skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, translating medical terminology
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining positive working relationships with others through liaising, collaborating, and networking.
- Hold an unrestricted NSW driver's license and be open to undertaking pre-employment checks including WWCC and national police check
Ideal you will also have
- Demonstrated experience in the area of mentoring, training and / or coaching colleagues and support workers to deliver safe and effective clinical care
Benefits to you
- Join an engaging and passionate growing organisation
- Excellent opportunity for professional career development
- $80,000 – $88,000 + superannuation + nfp packaging
If you are looking for a varied role where you can make a real difference, this may just be the role for you. Apply today and submit your resume and a short cover letter expressing your interest in this role.
For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Clinical Care Advisor / Registered Nurse - Community Age Care enquiry via EthicalJobs.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.