Join a national medical research foundation to coordinate and implement a donor engagement strategy that will influence innovation and growth across the donor journey to directly impact cancer research.
- Leading cancer research charity
- Fantastic opportunity for a donor centric fundraiser wanting to take their next step
- Newly created role working with an innovative and collaborative team
- Sydney CBD location with flexibility to also work from home
The Donor Engagement Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and implementing the Mid-Value program and Regular Giving strategy, as well as contributing to the Appeals program and overall fundraising success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a rising fundraising superstar looking to elevate their career and make their mark on an organisation as they work closely with the Head of Donor Engagement to re-develop the current donor journey. This opportunity will see you be mentored by exceptionally capable and experienced fundraisers from within the sector.
You will have some experience in fundraising and be seeking an opportunity that will enable you to use your own initiative and make the role your own. You will demonstrate a can-do attitude, be highly ambitious and hungry to succeed. A small business mindset will be key to your success.
- Support the Appeals program in particular assist with drafting briefs and briefing agencies
- Actively contribute to the Donor Engagement Strategy in particular the MidValue and Regular Giving programs
- Work with the Head of Donor Engagement to develop and implement a donor stewardship program for mid-value donors including communication through different channels, collateral development, and acquisition
- Implement, coordinate, and oversee the mid-value and regular giving program
- Regular reporting on Mid-Value and Regular Giving programs and identify areas for improvement
- Research and identify current and prospective cross program leads, supporters and opportunities
- Actively contribute to the development of supporter retention initiatives, including supporter surveys and thank you call programs
- Provide exceptional supporter service, with a focus on outbound and inbound phone and email and ensure notes are recorded and follow up are promptly resolved
- Lend support to other fundraising programs on an ad-hoc basis, in particular Supporter Services
Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience working in a fundraising environment, ideally within an individual giving program
- Experience working with multi-channel campaigns
- A sense of initiative, drive and a ‘can do’ solutions focused approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to project coordinate and meet deliverables on time
- Strong technical skills
- High energy with a passion to work for a purpose driven charity
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Kristina at Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Donor Engagement Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.