A leading strategic opportunity to influence a high performing & innovative team to drive transformation and growth across fundraising streams.
- Opportunity to lead a team to make an impact on the lives of seriously ill children and their families
- Sydney based, with flexible work options
- Apply your high-level strategic expertise to impact multiple income streams and campaigns across individual giving, partnerships and gifts in wills
About the role
The General Manager - Fundraising & Marketing provides leadership and strategic direction across marketing and communications, strategic partnerships, fundraising and bequests.
Reporting to the CEO, and managing high touch relationships, the successful General Manager - Fundraising & Marketing will have proven success collaborating across an organisation to make a mission driven impact.
- Lead a team of 8 to drive the national digital communications, marketing, and fundraising strategy while driving brand and fundraising revenue growth
- Develop and implement strategy and operational plans for fundraising and marketing to exceed targets and create efficiencies across campaigns and fundraising streams that include individual giving, corporate partnerships, and bequests
- Strengthen and drive fundraising and promotion through their large-scale national flagship partnership
- Oversee the strategic partnerships team to implement the new strategic partnerships growth strategy
- Lead the ongoing development and implementation of the crisis and issues management plan, ensuring positive media sentiment is achieved
- Ensure the marketing and relationships team is using the Salesforce CRM as per best practice to guarantee optimal reporting, analysis, and strong management of supporter relationships
Skills and Experience
- Senior fundraising experience across multiple revenue streams including partnerships and individual giving
- Success leading a digital strategy to sustainably impact fundraising and marketing channels across portfolios that may include partnerships, direct marketing, and/or bequests
- Leadership experience, with the ability to promote a collaborative culture dedicated to the vision of the organisation
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to positively influence others
- A collaborative manner and the ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside the organisation and to promote continuous improvement
- A commitment to the wellbeing of children and their families
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: General Manager - Fundraising & Marketing enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Applicants can apply via the "Apply Now" button below.